1. You are visiting the website https://contemporaryartnow.com/ owned by URVANITY ART S.L.U. with registered office at General Díaz Porlier 87 7ºD, with Tax Identification Number B87489639, registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in Volume 34438, Folio 133, Page M619468, and by NUCLEAR WHITE PROJECTS S. L. registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid in Volume 39967, Folio 115, Page M709879, with registered office at General Díaz Porlier 87 7ºD and with Tax Identification Number B88605001 (referred to in this document as "the Owner").
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Telephone: 650 659 134
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
URVANITY ART S.L.U. / NUCLEAR WHITE PROJECTS S.L.
General Díaz Porlier 87 7ºD
Telephone: 650 659 134
Contact email: email@example.com
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER's website that is made available for public use.
Access and/or use of THE OWNER's website grants the status of USER to the individual concerned, who accepts, upon said access and/or use, the general terms and conditions of use set out herein. These conditions shall be applicable regardless of any general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
Use of the website
3. https://contemporaryartnow.com/ provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, "the content") contained on the Internet and belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing authentic and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it with due diligence and confidentiality.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its website and (among other things) not to use them to:
Carry out activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, or in support of terrorism or against human rights.
Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause such damage, attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and alter or manipulate their messages.
Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, in particular the sending of unsolicited emails.
The OWNER has the right to delete any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of individuals, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that are harmful to young people or children, public order or public safety or that, in the OWNER's opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any event, THE OWNER shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. The OWNER holds all intellectual and industrial property rights over its website, as well as the contents thereof (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the making available of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, are strictly prohibited without the authorisation of the OWNER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by the OWNER. The USER may view the contents of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or on any other physical medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed on the OWNER's pages.
Disclaimer of guarantees and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
a) Availability in the operation of the website, its services and contents and their quality or interoperability.
b) The purpose for which the website serves the USER's interests.
c) The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other individuals or entities.
d) The existence of malware or any other harmful software element that could cause damage to the USER's computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any event, to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of such elements.
e) Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may make.
f) The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered, and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. The OWNER shall make every reasonable effort and use all reasonable means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage suffered by USERS when caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
h) Damages or losses arising from circumstances occurring due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, in the use thereof or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible fo their content. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Amendment of this legal notice and duration
7. The OWNER reserves the right to make any unannounced amendments it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add to the content and services provided through the website as well as the way in which they are presented or located thereon. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their presentation and they will be in force until they are changed by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that https://urvanity-art.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
9. The OWNER reserves the right to deny or block access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own initiative or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. The OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions to which it may be entitled by law.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be settled by the courts holding jurisdiction.